Friday, June 19, 2009

My Heart Says

My heart says.....

All i wanted wen i met u was to b ur grrl. But i never expected u to like me. I never expected anything to happen because of a lot of reasons. i just hoped that we could grow closer as friends; but u wont even give me that. It's like u act like i don't exist, and wen u do actually hear me speak,it seems like u don't always listen. I hate that i don't really interest you. I hate that u let stupid grrlz flirt with u ; i hate that u flirt back. u never wanna talk to me and... I'm starting to lose hope, hope that we could be more than we are, weather it be friends not. I just wanna tell u so much, i want u to hear how i think, see how i act wen I'm not trying to Impress anyone, including u. And i want to know those things about u. Ya see, I'm interested in everything that u have to say, u just don't feel the same way. But i think ur incredible, one of the sweetests guys i've ever met and through my eyes u truly are a trendsetter. I'd never say that to anyone. I don't expect u to think of me differently anytime soon or ever. I just had to get these feelings out because if i didn't, i'd burst. But after a while i figured these feelings cant last forever, they'll b gone soon enough. I have to push past it because giving up doesnt always mean ur weak, sometimes it means ur strong for letting go.....
By~JENNIFER SALAS~

0 comments: