Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Not so bad

Not so bad.

.....Although, telling the truth might be a way of getting over you. Saying this was pretty much all about you might help me to let go. But if i didn't make my feelings known, then nothing would be different; I'd just be hiding it forever. Telling you might not be too bad, i could get things off my chest. So do i just take that step and scream it at the top of my lungs!? or do shut myself off like all the other times and refuse to let go of any control i had left?? I think that's partly why i hesitated to tell you; having control, knowing that i had the power to just let it out, or play games. I chose to play games for a while, but that didn't last forever. And yes, telling you would mean losing all that power, but..... i took a chance. And it isn't so bad.



By~JENNIFER SALAS~

0 comments: